Culprits?

/ Culprits? #2  
Why limit your question to Liberals? Don't think I fall in that category but I can tell you I think the punishment should be the same if these jerks are found. Hang them from a rope.....from a bridge and let a few trucks hit them.

/ Culprits?
Why limit your question to Liberals? Don't think I fall in that category but I can tell you I think the punishment should be the same if these jerks are found. Hang them from a rope.....from a bridge and let a few trucks hit them.
Your answer is a exact copy of what mine would be, and most others. Just wondering what the libs would say, " maybe they had a bad home life, abused as a child. didn't get everything they wanted in life". You know that stuff like lets buy them a house, or free education to rehabilitate them.
DevilDog

/ Culprits? #4  
i don't care WHY they did it but they should be PUNISHED for it! that could have turned out REALLY bad if he would have lost control of the truck and took out other motorists.

/ Culprits? #5  
I think the punishment should be the same as the crime where other objects are tossed over overpasses on unsuspecting motorist's vehicles. When I lived in Florida, there were quite a few instances where people were tossing rocks and chunks of concrete off overpasses on the Interstate. One woman was killed and several other were injured due to these pranks. BTW, I seriously doubt that the responses to this thread, whether by someone with either Liberal or Conservative views, will alter or change the distinction that the previous described behavior most certainly is dangerous and jeopardizes the Public's safety.

/ Culprits? #6  
I resent the liberal bias. The consevative view would be to throw the book at them if he were middle class or lower middle class. If he was a rich man it would be fine to rape, kill, and pillage. Pardon, I lost my head there for a minute. If he was a rich man, deer tossing would fall under dirty job, and he would hire it done. Get an undocumented worker they come even cheaper. Seriouly, charge with attempted murder if no one was killed. Murder if there were fatalities.

/ Culprits? #7  
I just put my first person on my IGNORE list.
Works dandy...look at the person's profile...there is an opportunity to put them on your ignore list.
When you do, and they have a post in a thread, it says: This message is hidden because devildog1 is on your ignore list.

Nifty...I'm going to do this every time someone jumps in with any ridiculous and unprovoked slam at either conservatives or liberals. Then, they will never bother me again.

/ Culprits?
I just put my first person on my IGNORE list.
Works dandy...look at the person's profile...there is an opportunity to put them on your ignore list.
When you do, and they have a post in a thread, it says: This message is hidden because devildog1 is on your ignore list.

Nifty...I'm going to do this every time someone jumps in with any ridiculous and unprovoked slam at either conservatives or liberals. Then, they will never bother me again.

Great answer indeed, you just identified yourself, Now everyone knows!:D
DevilDog

/ Culprits? #9  
Yea I voted for the black guy, too bad! So suck it up for another 4 years Marine.
Oh and about the deer, I recon I would do the same as you. While your at it, change your TV channel!

/ Culprits? #10  
Yea I voted for the black guy, too bad! So suck it up for another 4 years Marine.
Oh and about the deer, I recon I would do the same as you. While your at it, change your TV channel!

PT Barnum is again proven correct.