Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #1  

classic35mm

Tractor
John Deere 2210
Hi,

I am trying to find a tiltmeter/inclinometer for my John Deere 2210 tractor. R&B Manufacturing, Inc. ( http://www.tiltmeter.com/ ) looks like a very good possibility, especially their dual axis tiltmeters/inclinometers. When I called their place, they suggested that I order from the Tractor by Net online store ( http://store.tractorbynet.com/ ), since they said that the Tractor by Net online store offers a discount on R&B tiltmeters/inclinometers. However, when I look on the Tractor by Net online store and search for "tiltmeter", "tilt meter", or "inclinometer", I cannot find any products, nor when I click on the Safety section. I called the Tractor by Net store ( 1-888-545-6220 ) but was not able to reach anyone, although I was able to leave a voice mail.

Does anyone here know if the Tractor by Net online store still sells tiltmeters/inclinometers and if so, on what page they are listed or how I can find them? Or do you know anywhere else that I can purchase tiltmeters/inclinometers online?

Thank you so much for your time!

Andrew

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #2  
In the tool bar you will find a clickable heading: STORE
Just hit that .

and welcome to TBN

Sorry to be misleading. I know it was there but probably got lost during an update.
I`ll report it.

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #3  
I just checked too, and I couldn't spot them. I did find the brand under Brands.

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #4  
:welcome:

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers
Thanks for your time, and for the greetings! Yes, I'm able to get to the Tractor by Net online store, but I can't seem to find tiltmeters/inclinometers. I find a "Brands" page for R&B, but I don't see anything listed there; it looks like an empty page. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks!

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #6  
I couldn't find them listed in the TBN store either. I tried every option. I know that they used to be sold at a discount on the TBN store website. I don't have any idea what happened.

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #7  
Got an iPhone, Kindle, etc.? Use the app, Luke...

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #8  
troutsqueezer said:
Got an iPhone, Kindle, etc.? Use the app, Luke...

X2

I fail to see the point in them anyways other than for my curiosity.

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #9  
Find a 4x4, 4wd, Jeep type of store. Common accessory which can be attached via velcro, double-sided tape or some even have mounting holes for screws/pop rivets.

/ Question about tiltmeters or inclinometers #10  
Welcome Andrew. I have the dual axis R & B 25CDA model shown in this link. Boom Angle Indicators | Tilt Meter | The R&B Manufacturing, Inc.

The side to side tiltmeter works great; but the fore-aft tiltmeter is worthless. Normal vibrations make the needle bounce around that it's unreadable. I ended up popping off the clear plastic lens, sealing the seams inside, drilled a 3/16" diameter fill hole on the top, reset the clear lens and sealed it, partially filled it with glycerin to quell the needle bounce, and then put a plastic plug in the fill hole. Doing this helped; but not enough to make the effort worthwhile.

If you want dual-axis readings, get a couple of basic models and skip the dual-axis ones like I have.