Sue Kubota

/ Sue Kubota #1  

oldballs

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620 , Case 448 , Kubota B2650
:confused2:Notice! There is no warning on the ROPS that tells one to wear a hard hat when working around a ROPS that is in the folded position. And furthermore, when letting the ROPS down to enter a low garage height the ROPS can fall and hit your noggin and knock one silly. So if some of my posts don't make sense, you now know why.:laughing:

/ Sue Kubota #2  
:confused2:Notice! There is no warning on the ROPS that tells one to wear a hard hat when working around a ROPS that is in the folded position. And furthermore, when letting the ROPS down to enter a low garage height the ROPS can fall and hit your noggin and knock one silly. So if some of my posts don't make sense, you now know why.:laughing:

I would go after gravity not kubota. It has more "pull" at getting you a settlement.

/ Sue Kubota #3  
You likely should wear gloves too as if you have your hand on the back of the ROPS when it folds, that might hurt too. :)

/ Sue Kubota #4  
This is a case where you need to be smarter than the ROPS when handling it. Does someone need to always give you a warning not to hurt yourself before hand.

/ Sue Kubota #5  
I've rung my bell several times working around the PTO with the ROPS folded. I get working, forget about it, straighten up and Bam Pow Sock - just like the old Batman TV.I now have black and yellow safety tape as well as a piece of surveyor's tape dangling from the ROPS. My wife got it square in the forehead last week too. I'm glad the new x70 fold flat down.

/ Sue Kubota #7  
There's always 3 reactions to that.
1.:hissyfit:That @#$% hurt!
2. :embarrassed:(Looking around) Did any one see that?
3. :duh:

/ Sue Kubota
I've rung my bell several times working around the PTO with the ROPS folded. I get working, forget about it, straighten up and Bam Pow Sock - just like the old Batman TV.I now have black and yellow safety tape as well as a piece of surveyor's tape dangling from the ROPS. My wife got it square in the forehead last week too. I'm glad the new x70 fold flat down.

Thanks PeterK. According to the other commentators, I was the only senseless one here. .. ... Lighten up thou perfect ones. Actually, I tightened the ROPS hinge so it doesn't fall so easily when there is a vibration that shakes it while the motor is idling; and also added some dangling strips of red cloth....like "Maggies Drawers".:D

/ Sue Kubota #9  
Maybe we should sue every car owner that has a trailer hitch installed as well!

Oh man i just ran into mine the other day! Speaking of suing, i think this thread title is very misleading!! I was expecting something on the order of a swim suit exhibit of someone lounging on a Kubota. How disappointing and my mental anguish.....:laughing:

/ Sue Kubota #10  
i have my rops folded down on my 7040 i dont hit my head on it stuff happen if that the case work slower and dont forget to look up before standing back up