Train Hits Tractor

/ Train Hits Tractor #1  

zzvyb6

Elite Member
Tractor
jd 1070
Dozens of people could have been killed. The only way to stop this madness is to ban or heavily tax diesel fuel so the mentally ill won't be able to get their hands on a tractor and threaten the lives of innocents. Only one or two cylinder tractors should be needed and allowed. No Constitutional ammendment is gonna give them killers a free pass. The guverment has gotto do somethin real quick.. The copy-cats are already forming internet forums on how to best do this with tractors never directly intended for farming. OMG. God help us.

Amtrak train from Pontiac and Detroit to Chicago hits tractor in Michigan

/ Train Hits Tractor #3  
Dozens of people could have been killed. The only way to stop this madness is to ban or heavily tax diesel fuel so the mentally ill won't be able to get their hands on a tractor and threaten the lives of innocents. Only one or two cylinder tractors should be needed and allowed. No Constitutional ammendment is gonna give them killers a free pass. The guverment has gotto do somethin real quick.. The copy-cats are already forming internet forums on how to best do this with tractors never directly intended for farming. OMG. God help us.

Youz one funny sb:laughing::thumbsup:

/ Train Hits Tractor #4  

+1

Too funny, but amazingly poignant.

/ Train Hits Tractor #5  
No doubt the Amtrak train was late leaving the station; which begs the question...would the collision have occurred if the train was on time for a change?

/ Train Hits Tractor #6  
There should be a security guard at every crossing that doesn't have a gate or lights. That would be 1 guard for each 8 hours, plus a relief guard. Four guards for every crossing. We can pay for it by a tax on tractors owned by the rich.

It would end unemployment, too.

Bruce

/ Train Hits Tractor #7  
There should be "TRACTOR FREE ZONES" within 150 feet of all railroad tracks. :confused2:

/ Train Hits Tractor
Some of them even have bar tires and racks for extra magazines. How can they be allowed to drink and operate them machines? I even found out that some are fully automatic. Congress needs to stop this from happening. Next think we'll hear about is people cutting weed with these unnecessary machines of death and selling it for medical excuse reasons. I though a bushmaster only preyed on older women. Why even my own IRA had a rollover.

When they outlaw tractors, only outlaws will have tractors. They'll have to pry my 1070 out of my cold dead hands. (I need a block heater...)

/ Train Hits Tractor #9  
Well, at least no one was killed or injured. I had the opportunity to ride Amtrak from Newark NJ to Pittsburgh a few years ago. The ride from Newark to Washington DC was actually pretty nice. However, the train from DC to Pitt was terrible. I don't think that thing ever went faster than about 25-30 mph. I kept thinking that once we got out into the countryside the train would go faster. Never happened. I could have jumped off and taken a smoke break and then jumped back on the last car. Left Newark at about 8 a.m. and arrived in Pitt at midnight. With all the inconveniences of air travel these days, it sure would be nice to have an alternative. Unfortunately, Amtrak is not it.

/ Train Hits Tractor #10  

OMG...LOL>>>you could get elected on that platform......