Tripped over trailer tongue.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #11  
Suck! Try alternating heat and Ice...good luck

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #12  
Sorry to hear of your accident, sounds like you're lucky you didn't break anything.

I've caught my knee a few times on my hitch, and finally learned to remove it when not planning to use it.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue.
My father tripped over a tongue and fell breaking his collar bone, hit his head and suffered a stroke that took his life the next day. Count yourself lucky.

Oh,,,hate to hear that,, Been saying I'm very lucky it could have been a lot worst.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #15  
Neighbor working in his shop trying to loosen a nut with a 1 1/4" open end wrench and it slipped sending him into his table saw (not running) and onto the floor while hitting his head. 3 hours later another neighbor found him on the floor and helped him inside his house. Didn't want to go to the hospital so 4 weeks later he is still bruised and sore. Oh yes he is 89.
Last year he rolled his 4 wheeler on top of himself and spent 2 hours in the woods before we found him and pulled it off him. Same guy that has a Bronze Star, Silver Star and 7 Purple Hearts. Only the BIG GUY knows when its time.

Thanks for all the postings, feeling better. Still swelling both knee and elbow, but I was able to eat dinner this evening using my right hand and not my left. That has been a pain not being able to bend the elbow enough to feed myself.
Hoping everyone remembered the reason we celebrate Christmas, had a fantastic day, had all the food you could ever want, received everything and beyond of what you needed and was able to help someone you didn't know.
Thanks again to all the members.

Merry Christmas baby Jesus.

Neighbor working in his shop trying to loosen a nut with a 1 1/4" open end wrench and it slipped sending him into his table saw (not running) and onto the floor while hitting his head. 3 hours later another neighbor found him on the floor and helped him inside his house. Didn't want to go to the hospital so 4 weeks later he is still bruised and sore. Oh yes he is 89.
Last year he rolled his 4 wheeler on top of himself and spent 2 hours in the woods before we found him and pulled it off him. Same guy that has a Bronze Star, Silver Star and 7 Purple Hearts. Only the BIG GUY knows when its time.

Send him a many ,many Thank You ,for the military time and all the other WWII thru to today veterans.. . Your neighbor sounds like one tough bird.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #19  
Sorry to hear about your mishap. Hope you heal quickly and get better soon. My experience with a trailer tongue left me with a huge knot on my shin that took forever to go away. I was fortunate in that I was able to grab the trailer before falling.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #20  
I run my bota into the barn, put the loader with it's toothbar near the wall, that thing is really painful to hit.