Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    Kubota 9540, RTV 900 and David Brown 885.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hunter

Thanks for pointing this out. Your expertise is impressive.
    Ha ha ha!

Tractor
    JD 1026R

Default Re: Tripped over trailer tongue.

Update on injury, went to Orthopedic dr today. Knee still aching like a mild toothache and elbow still has a knot on back side of arm, gets stiff and hurts with a about a 6-7 level most of the time. Good news I guess, no surgery needed, could take up to a year to heal. Best advice he could give he using then but try not to abuse either. Have a brave to wear for elbow, if pain gets to bad may need a shot in elbow or the knee. Told me he could get rid of the pain and would be out of service about a week with surgery, but he said that was last resort. I agreed ,told him about 40 yrs ago one of his partners advised me not to have surgery on a finger I had cut the tendon on my ring finger. It would hang down about 2 inch. He had advised me to do hand exercises and it would take time but 6-12 mo later I had (still have) about 95% control of finger. So I'm going to listen to his advise for now and see what happens. Sore at times but, not 20 years old , just takes loner to heal.
    Have fun and be safe !!!

JD1026R H120 fel w/54"bucket; 60" mmm ; 260 BH/w 12" bucket; ballast box; rear weights; front quick hitch w/angling kit and 54 " blade ;3pt rear 60" blade ; JD 47" frt snowblower ; Original Tractor Cab;Bush Hog 47" tiller and 15" Middle Buster

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by etcallhome View Post
    Update on injury, went to Orthopedic dr today. Knee still aching like a mild toothache and elbow still has a knot on back side of arm, gets stiff and hurts with a about a 6-7 level most of the time. Good news I guess, no surgery needed, could take up to a year to heal. Best advice he could give he using then but try not to abuse either. Have a brave to wear for elbow, if pain gets to bad may need a shot in elbow or the knee. Told me he could get rid of the pain and would be out of service about a week with surgery, but he said that was last resort. I agreed ,told him about 40 yrs ago one of his partners advised me not to have surgery on a finger I had cut the tendon on my ring finger. It would hang down about 2 inch. He had advised me to do hand exercises and it would take time but 6-12 mo later I had (still have) about 95% control of finger. So I'm going to listen to his advise for now and see what happens. Sore at times but, not 20 years old , just takes loner to heal.
    Glad to hear you got a good prognosis.
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson GC2400

Quote Originally Posted by etcallhome View Post
    That would help save your shin ! Not sure if it a state law , but in Morgantown area, if you have receiver in and no trailer you can get a ticket. ! People walking between vehicles in parking lots are always walking into or tripping over a receiver hitch.
    The fine in Pa. is 50 dollars. Till they add in the court costs, and CAT(catastophic loss) fund it comes to just about 300 bucks.
    Don

MF GC2400, FEL, 60in.MMM, 5ft. Cultivator, Single Bottom Plow, Bush Hog RTC48 tiller, MF 2360 front mount snowblower, 5ft backblade. BXpanded Piranha toothbar.

Tractor
    new holland tn70

ET glad to hear your healing and no surgury needed

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234