Tripped over trailer tongue.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #31  
Dan Hunter said:
Thanks for pointing this out. Your expertise is impressive.

Ha ha ha!

/ Tripped over trailer tongue.
Update on injury, went to Orthopedic dr today. Knee still aching like a mild toothache and elbow still has a knot on back side of arm, gets stiff and hurts with a about a 6-7 level most of the time. Good news I guess, no surgery needed, could take up to a year to heal. Best advice he could give he using then but try not to abuse either. Have a brave to wear for elbow, if pain gets to bad may need a shot in elbow or the knee. Told me he could get rid of the pain and would be out of service about a week with surgery, but he said that was last resort. I agreed ,told him about 40 yrs ago one of his partners advised me not to have surgery on a finger I had cut the tendon on my ring finger. It would hang down about 2 inch. He had advised me to do hand exercises and it would take time but 6-12 mo later I had (still have) about 95% control of finger. So I'm going to listen to his advise for now and see what happens. Sore at times but, not 20 years old , just takes loner to heal.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #33  
Update on injury, went to Orthopedic dr today. Knee still aching like a mild toothache and elbow still has a knot on back side of arm, gets stiff and hurts with a about a 6-7 level most of the time. Good news I guess, no surgery needed, could take up to a year to heal. Best advice he could give he using then but try not to abuse either. Have a brave to wear for elbow, if pain gets to bad may need a shot in elbow or the knee. Told me he could get rid of the pain and would be out of service about a week with surgery, but he said that was last resort. I agreed ,told him about 40 yrs ago one of his partners advised me not to have surgery on a finger I had cut the tendon on my ring finger. It would hang down about 2 inch. He had advised me to do hand exercises and it would take time but 6-12 mo later I had (still have) about 95% control of finger. So I'm going to listen to his advise for now and see what happens. Sore at times but, not 20 years old , just takes loner to heal.
Glad to hear you got a good prognosis.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #34  
That would help save your shin ! Not sure if it a state law , but in Morgantown area, if you have receiver in and no trailer you can get a ticket. ! People walking between vehicles in parking lots are always walking into or tripping over a receiver hitch.
The fine in Pa. is 50 dollars. Till they add in the court costs, and CAT(catastophic loss) fund it comes to just about 300 bucks.

/ Tripped over trailer tongue. #35  
ET glad to hear your healing and no surgury needed