BH.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 890
   / Help, what happened #2  
I'm surprised you have signal from down there.:laughing:
Can you hear me now?

/ Help, what happened #3  
Rise of the machines.

/ Help, what happened #4  
That's a great shot, J_J! When I was a wee laddy, an old duffer, who had worked as a Maine State Guide in his younger years, spun a yarn of a large piece of earthmoving equipment used to build the Airline. Left for the night by the workmen in a boggy area, it vanished, and in the morning the returning workmen found only a rectangular pool of tannic water.

Last edited:
   / Help, what happened #5  
wow!!!! Hope no one was hurt !! Several weeks ago ,a bulldozer and operator, slipped down into a slurry pond at a Union coal mine here in WV. Found operator still in cab 7-10 days later. 2 other men fell in but I think they are doing OK.

/ Help, what happened #6  
Wow. Thats stuck.

There is a sink hole up on the road at my bush lot that a logger buried a grader in. They had to dig it out with a excavator and pull with the dozer to get it out. I only wish I could have seen it insted of being told about it.

/ Help, what happened #7  
They claim there is a D9 in the swamp behind my house. The swamp is on the gas pipeline right-of-way.

/ Help, what happened #8  
Well, time for a metal detector and a thread on how to get it out!

/ Help, what happened #9  
We had a garbage truck run off the road into a swamp down the road. The shoulder was soft, and the truck went over sideways. Over the next week, the truck continued to sink, to the point that only about 2 ft of one corner of the body was above water. They tried to drag it out, no luck. They finally had to bring in several gravel trains of gravel, build a pad, then bring in a big crane, pick it up out of the mud, set it down on the road. All with the dnr oversight. It did have the effect of improving that area of road considerably. I felt sorry for the driver, he had only been on the job for 2 weeks, and it was a brand new truck. No one was hurt, so it was a good accident.

/ Help, what happened #10  
Many years ago a cement truck filled with about 10-11 yards of ctete went off the road into a field. No injuries. The farmer told them if they couldn't move it to bury it so that is what they did.