Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B-3000
Always wear your seatbelt.

OOP$.jpg

/ Always wear your seatbelt #2  
This looks more like a 'Always set the brake!'

/ Always wear your seatbelt #3  
Keep a roll of T. P. & an extra pair of shorts in the toolbox.

/ Always wear your seatbelt #4  
You guys have it all wrong.... that's the latest John Deere Air-o-Vator. It's designed to agitate water for improved oxygenation in locations where there is poor water flow, such as in a large ditch or a slow moving canal. It is known fact that increasing the oxygen helps aquatic farming or fish farming. It works by sucking fresh air in through the snorkel at the rear, and pumping it down to the Air-o-Bine head. The rotating blades are actually hollow, and there are hundreds of small ports through which the oxygen is pumped into the water to evenly disperse the oxygen. I thought everybody knew that!!! :thumbsup:

/ Always wear your seatbelt
Does this finally answer the question, "You can lead a combine to water but Can you make it drink."

/ Always wear your seatbelt #6  
Somehow, I don't think the four shovels in the picture are going to get the job done. :p

It doesn't look like the field was recently combined. I wonder if it was kids out combine joy-riding?

/ Always wear your seatbelt #7  
Sometimes you get sticky crops that leave crud on the header bottom and it won't feed right so you have to wash it off. It's a John Deere - should be no problem backing right out of there.

/ Always wear your seatbelt #8  
Nothing like a little fishin during coffee break!

/ Always wear your seatbelt #9  
GPS should have a built in alarm clock to wake you up at the end of each run !

/ Always wear your seatbelt #10  
Problem? all the wheels are still on the ground and all looks stable:D