Please slow down .

/ Please slow down . #1  

Whatswrong

Gold Member
Tractor
B434 ,V 700 and 1086
Please slow down and save your life,in the last three days three guys are dead from getting hit by trains ,everyone thinks they are" BUSY "GOTTA GETTER DONE ,well guess what they will never do another day of work for their employer ,their family or any one else.

/ Please slow down . #2  
And put your cell phone down while driving. The call can wait and certainly don't text and drive. The consequences are the same as above.

/ Please slow down . #3  
I have no sympathy for people trying to beat/outrun a train.

/ Please slow down . #4  
I have no sympathy for people trying to beat/outrun a train.

What about people who get hit by a train when the train is at fault? (Yes the train can be at fault sometimes)
I was lucky to walk away from a train accident. Worse ride down the tracks I ever encountered.
David from jax

/ Please slow down . #5  
Maybe it's from a couple of years driving a school bus in the 1970's, but I still won't cross RR tracks without visually checking both ways, signal or not.

Bruce

/ Please slow down . #6  
What about people who get hit by a train when the train is at fault? (Yes the train can be at fault sometimes)
Oh, I see, the train made a wrong right turn? LOLOLOLOLOLO

/ Please slow down .
Maybe it's from a couple of years driving a school bus in the 1970's, but I still won't cross RR tracks without visually checking both ways, signal or not.

Bruce
Fortunatly good habits are as hard to break as bad ones .What always amazes me is how do you not seee a tain,I live on the bald prairie so Iknow that is different ,just slow down and pay attention,one less load of grain or water or oil won't be as big a deal as a funeral.

/ Please slow down . #8  
sadly trains are never at fault people are now walking on live rail wearing headphones etc and being killed
If you are crossing tracks look both ways it cant hurt
I have witnessed the carnage of train-vehicle collisions and its a helpless feeling as you know its going to happen and there is nothing you can do but hang on

/ Please slow down . #9  
I was lucky to walk away from a train accident. Worse ride down the tracks I ever encountered.
David from jax
An explanation is really needed here:confused3::confused3:

/ Please slow down . #10  
David from jax

As an engineer Id like to hear about your "encounter".