Don't let OSHA see this...

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #2  
A good operator.

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #3  
This has been on here twice.

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #4  
....and I still haven't figured out how the guy got there in the first place. He must have been "planted"?

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #5  
There is no OSHA where they are from - they aren't speaking English! I think they set him out there just to make the video of him being plucked "from danger"

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #7  
They just had that scenario on the tv show gold rush. You definitely have to trust the operator!

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #8  
....and I still haven't figured out how the guy got there in the first place. He must have been "planted"?
He was there because he was being stupid.

I used to be a logger. The boss decided to get a closer look at what I was cutting with the loader and sawbuck. So he took the shortcut.........on my blind side, right thru the mudhole like that guy. Since he came on my blind side, I didn't see him till he ducked as the log I was swinging went over his head. He came within an inch of dying that day.

Everyone had told him not to go that way, because it was my blind side............but bosses always know best. Right?

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #9  
It's a wonder that he didn't lose his boots. I have been stuck in Muck while fishing the mangroves in Florida for Snook and I lost my tennis shoes more than once. That muck adheres just like Grout. Of course Boots are different than tennis shoes.

/ Don't let OSHA see this... #10  
I would say that he owes the excavator operator a couple rounds of their favorite beverage and a steak dinner.
Is it me, or was there a lot of slop in the bucket pivot pin (the one that connects to the boom, not the one that the cylinder connects to)?

Aaron Z