Tractor Rollover Survivor

/ Tractor Rollover Survivor #2  
We had a woman neighbor killed a couple years ago the same way,same type/size tractor.

/ Tractor Rollover Survivor #3  
He is very lucky.

/ Tractor Rollover Survivor #4  
Truly a miracle on all accounts. He's one lucky guy

/ Tractor Rollover Survivor #6  
Lucky guy indeed. And he has raised his daughters right. Nice family.

/ Tractor Rollover Survivor #7  
I saw that on the news tonight, very close call ! Had a rescue call years ago with a tractor that size. Guy was being stupid and he knew it so he waited till the Misses went to town so she wouldn't yell at him. He was trying to pull out a stump and knew the tractor might try to come over on him so he stood on the ground and ran the clutch from there. Tractor ended up running over him,smashed him up pretty bad. Long before cell phones so he rolled himself back to the house to call for help. Looked like someone butchered a pig in the kitchen. I think he gave that tractor away !

/ Tractor Rollover Survivor #8  
What a lucky man and family. These stories always serve as a reminder that it can happen to any of us at anytime. Hopefully the wife doesn't see this story. I already get enough lectures from her about how dangerous everything is on the farm.

/ Tractor Rollover Survivor #9  
In another article there are quotes that he is going to install better pedal grips and a roll bar, maybe pulling from the drawbar would keep it from happening again.

You will not believe what some of the locals will do around here.

David Kb7uns