How Dumb Are They ??

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #1  

FredH

Platinum Member
Tractor
N.H. TC-30
Price Is Right exposes fraud of Cathy Wrench Cashwell

Years ago , I knew a guy who did something similar . Was on Workers comp from being a volunteer firefighter and also from a printing warehouse . A couple of month's past and his name pops up in the local newspaper as he was the reserve police officer who busted a couple of teens for mail theft and other related charges . Suppose to have been on ultra light duty , limited driving home rest when he was actually on patrol .:rolleyes:

Darwin Award Time = Not Allowed to Reproduce / Your out of the gene pool :thumbsup:

Fred H.

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #2  
Most parties that are foung guilty of any type of Fraud, simply think that their chances of getting caught, are slim. This is true in quite alot of cases.

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #3  
A guy who use to work at the University where I am employed was fired for time card fraud when he called in sick and was out re-roofing his house when the boss drove by it that morning. I guess the lesson there is when you live on a heavily traveled state highway don't call in sick to work knowing your boss drives by everyday to a from work. The boss asked how his re-roof went and even provided pictures of the ordeal. Of course there were also the issue of multiple Dr. Appts. Seems like he 'borrowed' a notepad from the Dr.'s office and wrote his own slips to verify he had a dr. Appt. When it was later queried (during the re-roofing incident) the Dr. and receptionist said 'no we haven't been at that address in over 2 years.'

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #4  
Reminds me of a man I knew who drew disability from the coal mines for a bad back yet some how was able to break and ride horses.

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #6  
There was a recent story about a woman (postal worker) that was drawing W.C. but after she appeared on 'The Price is Right' she got busted...!
Uh, that was the woman this thread was about to start with.

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #7  
Uh, that was the woman this thread was about to start with.

doh!...it's been a long day...!
I read the text just didn't look at the link...

/ How Dumb Are They ??
/Pine, Nice to know at least I am not the only one who has those moments , I was really starting to wonder though .:thumbsup:

Fred H.

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #9  
After a fall that dislocated my foot and pins were inserted to stabilize the joint, the Dr. keep telling me that I could not work again and should go on disability. The only treatment received was x-rays and pain meds for 6 months. After 3 months out of a boot and severe pain, I returned for a follow up exam and was told that I would never walk and should go on disability. His office would handle all the paperwork as long as I came in monthly for x-rays (insurance paid less my co-pay) for approximately 18 months!!
Went to another Dr., he ordered a cat scan and said pins caused tendon and nerve damage. Took 4 hours to repair and insert screws in joint. Back at work now no thanks to a Dr. that only wanted me to get on disability.
Some Doctors encourage bad behavior and fraud by people to seek disability even when a cure is available. I could have easily received disability by going along with Dr 1.

/ How Dumb Are They ?? #10  
We had a fellow that was getting WC or disability for a bad back etc. and was getting awards for power lifting at the same time. He was convicted and owes restitution.