I am crushed........

/ I am crushed........ #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Another one of the reasons you should leave tree cutting to the professional...... no it isn't mine.... /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 328699-tree.jpg
    328699-tree.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 1,903
   / I am crushed........ #2  
Just so happens that guy was the professional....... oopppss

/ I am crushed........ #3  
A little puff of wind can do that to yah. I had a tree set down on my saw, and while I was going for the wedges and hammer, it fell....on my log splitter. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ I am crushed........ #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( A little puff of wind can do that to yah. I had a tree set down on my saw, and while I was going for the wedges and hammer, it fell....on my log splitter. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif )</font>

Just flipping through some of these old posts....this one cracked me up. The irony is just too funny….tree basically said “Have fun with your new splitting maul….A$$#*!&!!!”

(took awhile to write this....laughing too much.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

/ I am crushed........ #5  
It always amazes me that people will park that close to the work they are doing. The rule in my part of the country is three tree lengths away. A fellow dropped a fir and center punched his logskidder. Broke it intwo.

/ I am crushed........ #6  
Hey, give the guy a break. 2 feet to the left and he would have put it right in the bed. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I am crushed........ #7  
By the smile on his face, my guess is he's thinking "Hey, my plan actually worked....insurance says they'll buy me a new truck!" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I am crushed........ #8  
Are we sure it was even his truck ? Maybe it was his ex wifes, he does seem to be smiling quite a bit.

Ben

/ I am crushed........ #9  
Nah, he's smiling because with the insurance money, he's got a downpayment for an F350 dualie Stroker!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I am crushed........ #10  
Look how big that saw is! I think he is / wants to be a pro. Wally World don't have saws that big. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif