Ever got your Kubota stuck like this?

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #1  

rbjoseph25

Tractor
1995 Kubota B7200HST
I was just watching vids of kubotas, and somehow came across this vid. I put this in the "Safety" Thread, because I was just waiting for that chain or wire, whatever that was to snap at anytime. I thought everyone knew that whenever using anything like that to tow or pull out a stuck vehicle, you should always put something over the chain/strap. Even if it's just a shirt. Anyway, go ahead and check it out. It's pretty crazy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNQoMQeZbYg

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #2  
pretty amazing...they are fortunate that they just didn't quite get the attach point any higher, else we would have seen a tractor rear over backwards...they used both chains and a cable...chains are not likely to flail around when they break....they fall to ground...but for sure, the cable surely will become a lethal missile if not weighted to stop whipping around when it breaks.

Instructive to watch..in various ways.

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #3  
I couldn't watch the whole thing. Between the loader and the tractor pulling it should have taken less than a minute to pull that out. I've gotten myself stuck much worse than that and between the loader and a chain/ tree saver I have gotten myself out.

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #4  
They got it out. I was thinking try using the FEL as a slide.

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #6  
pretty amazing...they are fortunate that they just didn't quite get the attach point any higher, else we would have seen a tractor rear over backwards...they used both chains and a cable...chains are not likely to flail around when they break....they fall to ground...but for sure, the cable surely will become a lethal missile if not weighted to stop whipping around when it breaks.

Instructive to watch..in various ways.

I have no idea why this is such a popular misconception on here, but chains do not just fall to the ground when they break, they can easily become a deadly projectile. This could be a deadly misconception like here.....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UKALBXZWipc

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #7  
Have feeling that's not there first time nor shall it be there last.

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #8  
Chains are deadly when they break, dragging a loaded log truck through soft ground with a cat and a 1/2 inch chain when the hook failed, windshield exploded the guy would be blind if it wasn't for his glasses they looked like they had been sandblasted, clipped his ear and exited the back of the cab, yes I'm not lying the chain was out the back top corner of the old KW, this was when I was still in school on Christmas break but I have never forgotten that little display of what a broken chain can do.

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #9  
Thanks for the video, Maybe a good winch next time. lots of trees around there.

/ Ever got your Kubota stuck like this? #10  
That wasn't very smart