A new way to trim your hedges

/ A new way to trim your hedges #3  
You do have to give them Credit for " Thinking " outside the box , though !! :laughing:

I would give them a " 9 " on Creativity , a " 6 " on implementation and a " 1 " on " What could go wrong / safety " process . :thumbsup: :drink:

Fred H.

/ A new way to trim your hedges #5  
Huh , Yea , I would Have to Agree with you on that :shocked: !!! I have used my chain saw to trim hedges way down since the wood part was to thick for the trimmers but I don't put it on a chain and swing it around !! Holy CR** !! :eek:

Fred H.

/ A new way to trim your hedges #6  
I am guessing that the guy swinging the chainsaw is only doing it for the video, and the wow factor it produces.

As for the original post, there has been another picture on the internet of someone else doing very the same thing on some other hedges that were much taller, so this "operator" was suspended much higher up. Not impressed with either one. :thumbdown:

/ A new way to trim your hedges #7  
I wanna see how the guy on the lawn tractor does the sides... both are in the running for the darwin award. Please dont reproduce...

/ A new way to trim your hedges #9  
Glad they aren't related to me.

/ A new way to trim your hedges #10  
I had a neighbor bring his Golf Cart over and it had a platform. I stood on it and banged on the top for him to move forward. After awhile we got pretty good with it. Cut my trim time by more than half.