best comfy gum boots

/ best comfy gum boots #1  

canucklehead

Gold Member
Tractor
1979 Ford 1500, Toro 455D 10' mower w/ Renault diesel,
I was using some cheap rubber gumboots and while my feet kept dry, the several hours I was wearing them was killer on my feet, legs as there is no insole at all. What is a decent, comfortable gumboot that you can wear all day without feet aching afterwards?
A Georgia Boot Romeo version in gumboots!! ;) :confused:

/ best comfy gum boots #2  
I have a pair of Muck Boots...just about knee high. Easy on and off and pretty comfortable....warm too.
They aren't the cheapest...about 100 bucks or so.

/ best comfy gum boots #3  
I like my Mucks also. Very comfortable.

Joe

Sent from my XT907 using TractorByNet

/ best comfy gum boots #4  
MUCKS.
If you wanna play, ya gotta pay.

/ best comfy gum boots #5  
Mucks - I have 2 pair - backup when I forget I took the pair off the last evening.

/ best comfy gum boots
yeah, my pals also told me Mucks are great. I also heard Lacrosse is a good brand. The price is painfully high though. Any good bang-for-the-buck boots? I basically need 15" rubber boot, that is comfy to work in for a day, like when I pressure wash, or work in field. And I don't have to do either of those very often. My crappy boots are fine for about an hour, but much longer and it's killer. I rarely have to spend more than an hour in wet.

/ best comfy gum boots #7  
Another vote for Muck. I have the 15" chore boot. As others have said, they are not cheap but they are very comfortable for extended wear.

/ best comfy gum boots #9  
You can always throw in a good arch support. Not Dr. Scholl's as I think they're a joke. You need the harder plastic kind for real support.

/ best comfy gum boots #10  
Another vote for Mucks! I have about 6 pairs from the low cuts to the hip waders. Easy on and off is the selling point. I've also worn the woody max's in pretty cold weather using the chemical heat packs. Again, not cheap but worth the money to me.