man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor

/ man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor #2  
How awful....I imagine he was standing on the platform or sitting on the fender showing his wife and she let her foot slip off the clutch , he was jarred and slipped and down he went under the tire and in front of the bush hog...I feel real sorry for what his wife must have seen and heard....

/ man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor
Yeah, he could have even been standing along side in front of the rear tire and just not gotten out of the way fast enough. Very bad deal.

/ man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor #5  
Why does a woman age 72 need to know how to operate a tractor + brush hog?

/ man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor #6  
I am so sorry to hear that. Like some of the others, I wonder why she was being instructed at this late date on tractor operation. And I hesitate to say this, but why couldn't tractors for new operators be Hydrostatic machines?. They are just so much safer for new operators or people with weak left knees/legs. No need to worry about brakes either most of the time. Again my heart goes out to the family.

/ man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor #7  
Terrible deal. I echo what others have said. HST might have made the difference, never know.

/ man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor #9  
Why does a woman age 72 need to know how to operate a tractor + brush hog?
Perhaps she was more fit and was going to take over some of the tractor work.

/ man dies trying to teach is wife on tractor #10  
Men think they'll last forever. Then comes that fateful and eventful year when all **** breaks loose and one begins suffering one thing after another. It comes on so quickly it's like finding water in the cellar or "cellar surprise" as I like to call it. Aging acts the same way; one minute you feel as fit as a fiddle, the next you feel compelled to teach your wife how to drive the tractor because your fiddle has popped a few strings. My sympathies to this family for having to experience such a horrid tragedy.