vet at hors farm hit by tractor

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
I saw a story in our local paper, where a vet was making a farm call, and fell into the path of a tractor pulling a maneuer spreader. Tractor actually missed the dr.. but the maneuer spreader ran over his head/shoulders area.

Dr. is still alive after surgery. No more news past that.

Soundguy

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor
Update,

In todays paper, Dr. is critical/stable... heavilly sedated, and awating more facial surgery.

Soundguy

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor #4  
<font color="blue"> Does the Dr., have a [censored] outlook on life now?? </font>

Only if he was an Ophthalmologist. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

All kidding aside, I do hope that he is OK.

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor #5  
PineRidge:

Well, the guy got run over by a poop spreader, that's why I asked.

He would if he was a proctologist for sure!!

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor #6  
I think we are both stinkers!

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor #7  
Mike:

I think we are both getting cabin fever. I need to go snowmobiling up north. Want to go?? I have a spare sled?

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor #8  
When I was in college, one of the instructors was run over by a implement that he was pulling behind a tractor on the foot ball field. He thought all was fine because he was able to lift it until it got over his head where he could no longer hold it up. It came down on his head and really messed his head... broken eye sockets, nose, etc. He survived and was back to teaching by the next year. Only thing was that he didn't look very pretty. Back then, they just put you back together and plastic surgery wasn't a concern. I learned a long time ago, that you have to darn near have eyes behind your head when out in traffic or around farm machinery..... Take nothing for granted, because it can kill you before you realize that you are dead...

/ vet at hors farm hit by tractor #9  
Daryl thanks for the offer but I was involved in a snowmobile accident some years back and haven't been on one since. I at the time was doing something that I shouldn't have even thought about, and as a result ended up with a broken collar bone, 3 cracked ribs, and a collapsed lung. Ouch! I'll pass.