Where to put the baby while mowing?

/ Where to put the baby while mowing? #1  

Poopdeck Pappy

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti DK50SE Cab, Kubota BX23, Kubota BX2660, Grasshopper 729BT
I'm just speechless. Apparently, this guy thought putting the baby on top of the deck of his front-mount mower would be a good idea. Dang, there are some real idiots in this world.

Grasshopper 725g

/ Where to put the baby while mowing? #3  
$1 for a mower, with a kid?! How much for just the mower?:confused2:

/ Where to put the baby while mowing? #5  
If I'm the kid I'm thinking two things. 1. My dad's a moron. 2. At least he put me on the mower and not on the grass.

/ Where to put the baby while mowing? #7  
He should at least put some hearing protection on the poor kid!! :eek:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ Where to put the baby while mowing? #8  
"Must sell to pay divorce attorney... "

/ Where to put the baby while mowing? #9  
I think the real idiots here are the people assuming that what they think they are seeing is true without checking things out to see if it really is true! Way too many people judge without knowing all the facts. It could very well be that what the op is suggesting is true, but without actually having some first hand knowledge he has no right to call another person an idiot.

Sorry if I've ruffled some feathers but I have had way too many people misread me just because they were to lazy to get all the facts.

/ Where to put the baby while mowing? #10  
BUT, I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET...IT MUST BE TRUE!

I think the real idiots here are the people assuming that what they think they are seeing is true without checking things out to see if it really is true! Way too many people judge without knowing all the facts. It could very well be that what the op is suggesting is true, but without actually having some first hand knowledge he has no right to call another person an idiot.

Sorry if I've ruffled some feathers but I have had way too many people misread me just because they were to lazy to get all the facts.