lost trigger finger

/ lost trigger finger #31  
Update --- the stub they left kept getting in my way - so they fixed it. Stitches come out Tues.

WOW, so sorry to hear! Hopefully you can adjust. Was gonna follow-up on your earlier comment of other uses lost, but I'll behave myself since I'm newer to the forums... :)

/ lost trigger finger #32  
Update --- the stub they left kept getting in my way - so they fixed it. Stitches come out Tues.

Looks cleaner without the stub. Gonna be easier on you for gripping and such? I gotta say you are dealing with this extremely better than I think I would. :)

/ lost trigger finger #33  
**** Mike...sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, the surgery to fix my ACC injury(torn collar bone) after flipping my UTV on ice is not coming along like I expected. Let's just say I will never ever be able to throw a 100lb log up on my right shoulder and carry it again...............good thing I already got my log house built;)

/ lost trigger finger #34  
I still have my stub, it does get in the way sometimes but I adapt...Girls in high school said it was a tease..:D

I can certainly understand clearing it off..Best of luck on the recovery.:drink:

/ lost trigger finger #35  
My 84 year old Grandfather was splitting wood on the farm with a new splitter... always chopped wood before and a neighbor brought over his machine... Grandfather lost his trigger finger and the next two next to it... 3 total...

For the rest of his life he blamed himself for not being careful... he was in excellent health except for hearing... 80 years of working on the Dairy Farm...

/ lost trigger finger #36  

Just got healed from the original injury and then have surgery on it? Hope all goes well with it.

/ lost trigger finger #37  
Wow, Mike! I just found this thread. So sorry to hear all this. Guess it's why you have been kinda quiet on TBN. I have been just too busy with Rebecca's fence on weekends to surf TBN.
I use my middle finger (I'm left handed) to use my drills and rivet gun. I have more control that way. I would use the middle finger to shoot, but I'm afraid of catching the index finger with the slide of my Kimber. Once you get more motor senses and muscle memory in your middle finger..................your be a crack shot again!
hugs, Brandi

/ lost trigger finger #38  
**** Mike...sorry to hear that. If it makes you feel any better, the surgery to fix my ACC injury(torn collar bone) after flipping my UTV on ice is not coming along like I expected. Let's just say I will never ever be able to throw a 100lb log up on my right shoulder and carry it again...............good thing I already got my log house built;)

Rick,
Sorry to hear your not healing as wanted.
hugs, Brandi

/ lost trigger finger #39  
"I'm 65 years old, survived fire, flood, war, and cancer....this is just a finger"

Oh I wish you had survived Mike. Brandi's caring thoughts were sadly prophetic.
RIP
his post here was only one month ago
I hope his accident was not related or in some way influenced by this hand operation.

/ lost trigger finger #40  
I hope his accident was not related or in some way influenced by this hand operation.

I was wondering the same thing myself. Hopefully we will find out how he died so others here on TBN will be more cautious around their toys, eh equipment.
hugs, Brandi