Real or photoshoped?

/ Real or photoshoped? #1  

Luke'sScreenName

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX4800 with BH-90X hoe; Hustler FastTrack 48; B3300SU (sold); 1969 Case 680B CK (sold)
FB_IMG_1439637871049.jpg

/ Real or photoshoped? #4  
I'd say real shade.

/ Real or photoshoped? #5  
an industrial TLB (tractor loader backhoe) that is in good running condition with good hydrualics should be able to do that. i have to some what degree done it myself with the old ford 555C TLB i have here on the farm. and getting my rear unstuck from a very muddy situation.

GRANTED, i was a pretty big wimp, and only went to a couple inches off ground, more fear of not wanting to tip over more than anything. (to much sliding around in mud) but i did manage it.

as far as actual folks under the machine. *shakes head* that is just stupid! if you look up some videos on youtube you may come across some TLB shows. were a team of folks do various stunts like picture in a themed dance per say but with TLB.

/ Real or photoshoped? #6  
Old pic...been posted to the forum several times...

...under the current leadership...America has become a "third world country"...

/ Real or photoshoped? #7  
I've had that one in my personal safety slide show since 2006. I'm sure it is way older than that. And yes I believe it is real. I have spent a lot of years working in 3rd world countries, no reason to doubt the authenticity of the photo whatsoever

/ Real or photoshoped? #8  
Wonder what is the likelyhood a nice cond backhoe like that might have a failure. You know in third world countries the shade under that backhoe could be safer shade than the multistory building behind it. Or even the houses those very people go home to every night of the year.

You do know how dangerous cars are, yet everybody gets in without a second thought. If those people don't have cars maybe they are actually safer, sitting under a backhoe, than US citizens who drive? Twice as many people in the US die compared to UK (per capita). And USA death rate is 50% more than Canada. And the Aussies are in the middle, more than Canada but still less than USA.

I drive though, and I wouldn't go under that backhoe. Anyway its good to keep eyes open & see how things are done in different parts of the world.

Last edited:
   / Real or photoshoped? #9  
You be surprised at what their safety practices are in the 3rd world.

/ Real or photoshoped? #10  
You be surprised at what their safety practices are in the 3rd world.

Proper safety practices are mostly non-existent in many countries. Unfortunately, life is cheap in places like China, India, and many other countries Their governments just do not care.