working on the sabith

/ working on the sabith #11  
Thanks for the info. I'm printing a copy to take to the pharmacy the next time I'm in town.
Feeling much better today. Just minor localized aches and tender if touched now.
I have to keep working on the daughter's horse's pasture and barn before winter. 2-1/2 weeks vacation upcoming will delay everything. Then the fall fair to run errands for.

No worries, I'm just glad that you're ok.

It's all good stuff to keep on hand, and frankly, I really don't pay any mijd to the expiration dates on it either, as it has never failed to work for me despite sometimes being over 5 years out of date.

Be well,
Thomas

PS: James, you are entirely correct, as I had been stung before as a kid without ever having had anything more than really localized swelling and pain.

Then one day I was riding my Kawasaki 750, and got a single yellow jacket/hornet caught in my shirt and it stung my shoulder 5 or 6 times and boom, I was swelling up all over, SOB, wheezing and had to get the medicaid taxi to the nearest ER for emergency tx and carry an epi kit (this was in the days before epi-pens) or risk the big chill if stung again.