ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #2  
Hard to tell but looks like the ROPS was down?

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky
They showed other views on local TV news and I'm pretty sure it was NOT in the up position. I hope to watch the PM news to confirm.

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #4  
One of the reason I no longer have a ZTR.

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #5  
Probably was done, most of those guys keep them down. Stupid that the manufacturers even make fold down ROPS because it just guarantees that they wouldn't be used properly.

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #6  
One of the reason I no longer have a ZTR.
My situation... tight spaces demands a ZTR... but I have some slopes and danger zones too so I have to be careful. Each situation has to be evaluated and risk understood.

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #7  
If my ZTR had a non folding ROPS I'd cut it off. It would be severely in the way. I use my B7200 that has a ROPS for any steep hills.

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #8  
If my ZTR had a non folding ROPS I'd cut it off. It would be severely in the way. I use my B7200 that has a ROPS for any steep hills.
Must be dang flat where you are! I couldn't live there but it would make certain parts of life easier for sure. :D

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #9  
Must be dang flat where you are! I couldn't live there but it would make certain parts of life easier for sure. :D
It certainly isn't flat here. I try to keep the ZTR on flat mostly flat ground. I have had the B7200 on some nasty hillsides. I couldn't handle the flat land either.

/ ZTR slides down hill and over wall, driver was saved- very lucky #10  
Here's another chance for the OSHA folks to force ignition (or maybe mower?) interlock for the ROPS being up. Of course, many (most?) of the smaller zero turn mowers for homeowner use don't even have ROPS...