Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled

/ Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled Heavy Duty Portable Industrial Cord Reel.
Reason: Electric shock or fire possible because the internal
grounding conductor may not be properly secured to the receptacle.
Distribution: Nationwide.
Read Article Here.........

Attachments

• 390088-3cord.jpg
    390088-3cord.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 379
   / Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled #2  
Junkman I have one one of those reels. That's shocking news. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled
we keep meeting all over the forums..... are you following me?? My wife is getting suspicious and wants me off the TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled #4  
Tell your better half that I work with my wife (Rose) on a daily basis. She is also my best friend.

She has absolutely nothing to worry about, I'm harmless /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Besides my wife knows where I keep my tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

A bad day at work is still better than a good day with my wife! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif It has been that way for almost 30 years so far and I wouldn't change a thing! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif If we ever start agreeing about anything, I know that there is something wrong. If oil and water don't mix, then you might say that we are "homogenized". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I keep telling her that she will miss me when I am gone, and she keeps saying "when are you leaving?". /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifWe stay together because of the children..... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 390534-Kelsey&Molly.jpg
    390534-Kelsey&Molly.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 209
   / Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled #6  
<font color="red">"We stay together because of the children..... "
</font>

Plus, remember that marriage is the leading cause of divorce! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled #8  
Can't remember where or when I heard it , But .....
A quicker and cheap alternative to marriage is to find a woman you absolutely can't stand ,and buy her a house .
John

I can't divorce her..... she already own everything that is in my name. Besides, I would hate to go back to work. I like being a kept man. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif At our home everything is evenly divided and we share every thing that isn't. You can even tell which side of the garage is hers. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Attachments

• 391585-His & hers.jpg
    391585-His & hers.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 189
   / Harbor Freight Tools Has Recalled #10  
We've seen your garage Junkman, if she parked that "new Jaguar" in there........you'd never find it again /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif