See these Gloves ?

/ See these Gloves ? #2  
I've tried a lot of gloves in my career as a logger. Elk, goat, cow, pig, synthetic. I reverted back to the old standard cotton glove. Cheap to buy. Comfortable in summer. Very pliable and surprisingly tough and dried out quickly.
Granted , it was a profession that wore everything out rather quickly so "cheap" for gloves was important as one would go through dozens. The cottons were cheap and didn't give up much durability from the rest.

/ See these Gloves ? #3  
I haven't seen those particular gloves, but i have seen yhe ones below. The ones below have one model that are virtually puncture proof. Saw a demo where a person wearing them tried to puncture the palm with a hypodermic needle. The needle just bent, and didn't puncture the palm. They are also cut proof. In the same demo a razor blade is used without even a mark on the glove.

For cut resistance also check out a product called Dyneema. I have a set here and pretty much can't cut them, even with brand new razor knife.

http://https://www.safetygloves.com/products.html

/ See these Gloves ? #4  
I haven't seen those particular gloves, but i have seen yhe ones below. The ones below have one model that are virtually puncture proof. Saw a demo where a person wearing them tried to puncture the palm with a hypodermic needle. The needle just bent, and didn't puncture the palm. They are also cut proof. In the same demo a razor blade is used without even a mark on the glove.

For cut resistance also check out a product called Dyneema. I have a set here and pretty much can't cut them, even with brand new razor knife.

http://https://www.safetygloves.com/products.html
Bad link
Error 404 - Not Found

We're very sorry, but that page doesn't exist or has been moved.

If you still can't find what you're looking for, try using the search form below.

/ See these Gloves ?
It is Funny in the video , they use a hammer and are smacking that protected area on top the knuckles . Wonder then , in My job , If I was wearing the gloves and smacked someone , Could I then claim I was using My Safety equipment to protect myself on the jobsite ?? :thumbsup:

Actually , they may be a overkill for my occupation . Although they do seem to have decent flexibility , Dexterity also may be a issue ??

Fred H.

/ See these Gloves ? #6  
I always look for better quality gloves that will last a little longer. My peeve is the material does not wear out but rather the threads stitching them to getter pulls out. Does not seem to matter if cheap gloves or $50 gloves.

I have resolved to buying the 3 for $10 type and keep several on hand.

/ See these Gloves ?
Yep , I hear You on the Threads coming out . Seems like every type of glove I have got over the last 20 years has that 1 fault . I have actaully settled on using both in my truck and here at home , Insulated leather . Either they are insulated with a fake fleece looking material or a red quilted material . Even use them in the Summer time . Hands may get a little warm then , but the extra cushion is what is nice . For in the Semi , I prefer them over a pvc / plastic type while fueling . The insulated part keeps any stray diesel from soaking through to my hands and I still have some dexterity .

My Bro showed Me those and at $50 ( Canadian I Think ??? ) , I could at Minimum buy 5 pair's of the type I currently use . I usually get at least 3 or 4 months use of of my gloves so say 3 months x 5 pairs is 15 months . For $50+ , those had better last at least 15 months ????

Fred H.

/ See these Gloves ? #8  
A friend gave me a couple of pairs of these gloves. They're very tough, gripy, don't cut easily when handling things like freshly cut sheet metal, lightweight and literally fit "like a glove"! :D Nice and snug and thin and you don't lose the tactile feel like you do with a lot of gloves. Prices vary but you should be able to buy them anywhere for well under $10.

395-Stealth-Blackbird.jpg

/ See these Gloves ? #9  
The Dyneema type gloves cut resistant gloves are worth having a pair. I sliced my hands up using some cheap metal pipe strapping earlier this summer. I could not believe how sharp the edges of that stuff was! I had to try to pull it as tight as possible, to...temporarily? secure a standpipe water fill down at the orchard. My boss was pounding a 1000 gallons of water thru a 4 inch pipe and 100 ft downhill. It was braced on a half rotted scaffold frame with get this...electrical tape :eek: and he says to me you need to fix that, it jumps all around when I open the valve to fill my sprayer tank...WTF!

So I have the Liberty 4600 G-Grip foamed nitrile gloves I use in my garage. Grease and oil resistant with great dexterity. I definitely like them, and they are quality compared to many gloves of that nature. Keep my hands clean, don't sweat like cheap rubber type gloves and are TOUGH. Still on the FIRST pair of 1 dozen I bought from Amazon over a year ago

Get them sized right and you will love them! :D

The Grease Monkey Gorilla Grips are awesome much lighter than the Liberty's. Better suited for warm weather and very fast to dry if they get wet. I use them for planting transplants in the garden. Again they are very dexterous and TOUGH. I probably could go thru 6 pairs or more of cheapo type latex/pvc gloves in a couple of hours putting in plants never mind the sweating hands again. Again still on one pair. They only tear was from snagging a nail. Supposed to get tighter if they are wet too. Really great greenhouse gloves. Save your hands from cuts using all those cheap plastic trays that the industry sells today. I notice even Walmart is stocking them along with the Orange Box.

I have some Mechanix M-Pact very nice but waaay over priced IMO

I found these Maximum Safety gloves at the flea mkt for only $8.00 a pair, does what the "others" do as well and maybe even better :D

All they had was large though (I really need the mediums ;)) so a little big for that right "FIT" everyone is after with those other brand, but I found with a pair of the liberty nitrile foams inside them I can do the heavier construction type projects all day keeping my hands both warm and fairly safe :D

I also got some of these Towa Hi Vis insulated gloves from another vendor at the market for less than I was selling these Arctic Guards for! :rolleyes:

My buddy a GC and in the trades for 45 years calls gloves hand shoes ...he claims he can't work with them on but he also the some roughest hands I know too. The whole works, including arthritis, never mind those reattached table saw cut fingers. Accordions are great for therapy :eek: