You may be manufacturing an intoxicant in your shop

/ You may be manufacturing an intoxicant in your shop #12  
Coyote,
Thanks for explaining.
Stuck

When I was a kid back in the early 60s half the town I grew up in was sniffing Glue they would buy it by the case at the 5 and dime store $5.00 for 50 testers tubes.. They would put one tube in a small bag and sniff it until they were out of their minds. Most did this every day for a few years.. Later the newspapers said this would destroy their minds and most quit. Most of them are still alive and are around 68 or 70 years old and still have sound minds.

/ You may be manufacturing an intoxicant in your shop #13  
Pure silicone from the tube is also dangerous. Sealing up a closed space can knock you out.

/ You may be manufacturing an intoxicant in your shop #14  
Normal people use canned compressed air for cleaning key boards and such..Huffing that or paint never made much sense to me. But I can't speak from experience beyond the massive buzz I got painting a 70 Mustang convertible with lacquer...Geez that was bad, even with a commercial resperator (no paint booth in those days).

My kid and I were painting a model for a 4H project in an open garage with some very nice canned Japanese lacquer. She's spraying away, doing a great job, then stops and looks at me and says "Dad, what's getting high mean?" and she's got some googly eyes! :eek: I'm 220 and she's about 65!!! I never felt a thing. She'd been through a D.A.R.E. class at school and figured it out. I took her out in the yard and we walked it off. Then we made a vented spray booth before we continued. :rolleyes: