The Safety Police just fainted

/ The Safety Police just fainted #21  
Not a safety issue, but merely an observation: I noticed that the tractor is a 2WD unit, yet the front tires had fenders - normally only found on 4WD units. The owner must drive the tractor fast or through water/mud that he doesn't want wheel dust or splash from them? :confused:

BarnieTrk

Very common in European countries. They road their tractors a lot.

/ The Safety Police just fainted #22  
Very common in European countries. They road their tractors a lot.

I didn't realize that, Richard. Thanks for sharing.

BarnieTrk

/ The Safety Police just fainted #24  
Not a safety issue, but merely an observation: I noticed that the tractor is a 2WD unit, yet the front tires had fenders - normally only found on 4WD units. The owner must drive the tractor fast or through water/mud that he doesn't want wheel dust or splash from them? :confused:

BarnieTrk

Europe requires fenders on the front wheels. Turn signals, brake lights, hand parking brakes and an escape hatch in the cab roof.

/ The Safety Police just fainted #26  
   / The Safety Police just fainted #27  
I agree with Richard, beans won't need 4' deep holes!

/ The Safety Police just fainted #30  
The Safety Police hasn't spent to much time around the farm, bout like engineers designing things they don't have to work on.
Farm work is one of the most dangerous things there is for accident's, i'm guilty myself of doing things over the years & will probably commit another crime or two in the foreseeable future.
The older i get, the more i study before jumping into it though.

Ronnie