GerardC

Elite Member
Tractor
KIOTI CK20 GEAR.
How do I attach the URL?

<font color="red"> Never mind. I figured it out. </font>

/ Deere Has Recalled Compact Utility Tractor ROPS
   / Deere Has Recalled Compact Utility Tractor ROPS #3  
Thanks for letting the folks know - Junkman posted it down in the Deere section as well.

No problem. I went to the JD forum after posting here and noticed Junkman had already posted there. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Deere Has Recalled Compact Utility Tractor ROPS #6  
I don't believe in posting the same information in two places, but in this case, I guess that it can't hurt. I have seen all too often where people ask the same question in 2 or 3 forums and how it is frowned upon by the management moderators.

Junkman

I found out about the recall and went straight to the "Safety" forum and posted. I then went to JD and saw yours. If I had, I wouldn't of. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Deere Has Recalled Compact Utility Tractor ROPS #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I don't believe in posting the same information in two places, but in this case, I guess that it can't hurt.)</font> I agree Junkman, it's good this is posted in both just in case. I know JD owners who don't even use a computer, and I can let them know because I saw it in the safety forum. I rarely browse all the BRAND forums as there is usually enough in the general and Kioti for me. Thanks Gerard and Junkman. John

/ Deere Has Recalled Compact Utility Tractor ROPS #9  
I don't think any of us here on TBN would frown on a double posting regarding the safety of our fellow TBNers.

Double postings just make it a little harder to find information and keep on track by having to follow two posts at the same time.

I like the description in the warning...

<font color="green">Description: These vehicles are small agricultural tractors that are green with yellow seats and wheels. </font>

Really? Green John Deere tractors with yellow seats...

/ Deere Has Recalled Compact Utility Tractor ROPS #10  
Mossroad,

Although you find it amusing the description says: "green with yellow seats...."

To me it's more amusing the description calls a 4000-Ten series tractor SMALL....a 3000 plus pound machine??? Oh boy, I am going to talk to my wife and tell her I need a bigger John Deere as my 4210 is a small one.

/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Junkman, thanks for the heads up, you were right to post the information in both forums.