SC man dies after being trapped underneath tractor

/ SC man dies after being trapped underneath tractor
You read it the way I did the first time, here is the way it is written: " rolled" forward I read that to mean it rolled over forward but think they mean it "rolled on it's wheels forward". One reason I like an implement on the 3pth, makes a good parking brake. I still do not understand how or why he was between the tractor and the FEL but it may have been a rear wheel that ran over him, the devil is in the details. kt

I try to keep my not needed hand behind me when doing such for if you are not careful it will end up just resting in a bad location also.

I seriously doubt he was in between the loader and the tractor. If his FEL hookup is anything like mine, there is simply no reason to get in between the FEL and the tractor when reattaching the FEL. However, I do have to pretty much stand in between the left front and the left rear tires to reconnect the four hydraulic hoses. I suspect the tractor rolled and one of the rear tires rolled over on top of him and he couldn't free himself after that point. But, until anyone knows the facts of that incident, we can speculate all day long and not get it right.

I just know that from now on I will start being more careful myself when I am on the ground in close proximity to my tractor, regardless of what I'm doing to it or with it. I always apply the park brake before I get off it (if I am leaving it running) but you never know when something could malfunction and let it out of park.

/ SC man dies after being trapped underneath tractor #12  
:laughing:I sure learned that during my career in law enforcement.:laughing:

What really bugs me is when the media messes up the location. Like the location is at the corner of two roads that don't meet. or last year there was an accident where a vehicle was turning left off of 300 avenue and was struck by a truck at the corner of 700 avenue and 300 street. So the car turned left, flew 4 miles through the air and came down to be struck by the truck.