Another child on tractor accident

/ Another child on tractor accident #2  
I wouldn't even include that in the child/accident tractor file.

It's just too freaky. Statistically, it is probably more likely that an airplane part would fall out of the sky and hit him while riding in a passenger car.

/ Another child on tractor accident #3  
So sad. Prayers for the family.

You know, none of us know when our time will come.....we just need to be prepared for where we are to go.

/ Another child on tractor accident #4  
Indeed sad... special thoughts and prayers.

/ Another child on tractor accident #5  
That was a pretty substantial part to come firing through the rear window, hit the poor child and then go through front window. I'm glad the boy didn't suffer and it is a positive to hear that the family's faith and friends will see them through this tragedy.

/ Another child on tractor accident #6  
My thoughts and prayers are for the family.

/ Another child on tractor accident #7  
Too bad. I'd write that one off to the GoldenBB. Something that is as close to impossible as it gets but still happens. Just like a wheel coming off your car at the exact moment you happen to be on a high bridge with crap guard rails or a tractor trailer is coming. Just like the old pilot saying, "when your number is up it's up". It's just all the sadder when it's a kid.

/ Another child on tractor accident #8  
Wow! That's a tough one. I hope the families faith and community are helping them through these many tough days.

/ Another child on tractor accident #9  
What a heartbreaker. Used to put heavy expanded metal over the rops on tractors that ran flail manure spreaders to word off the occasional rock , wouldn't have thought it was needed in this case though.

/ Another child on tractor accident #10  
Quote from the article: "There was really no way to prevent it. There was nothing that could've been done to avoid it."

That's so untrue. It would have easily been prevented/avoided had the child not been in the tractor to start with. Wonder if the little boy having some fun was worth it now?

I know there have been umpteen threads on this forum about children and tractors and everyone has their opinion. My opinion is that kids don't belong on tractors.