Tractor roll over video

/ Tractor roll over video #2  
Years ago I was towing a tree trunk flat on the ground from rear/center drawbar on a Deere 750. Trunk encountered an obstruction and the Deere went vertical just as fast as in the film. Likewise, I made a controlled fall from tractor to the ground.

Tractor remained vertical. Two of use pulled it horizontal manually with chains.

Others here say IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!

Tractors, like privately piloted planes, require constant attention and constant caution.

Last edited:
   / Tractor roll over video #3  
   / Tractor roll over video #4  
Years ago I was towing a tree trunk flat on the ground from rear/center drawbar on a Deere 750. Trunk encountered an obstruction and the Deere went vertical just as fast as in the film. Likewise, I made a controlled fall from tractor to the ground.

Tractor remained vertical. Two of use pulled it horizontal manually with chains.

Others here say IT CAN'T HAPPEN!!

Tractors, like privately piloted planes, require constant attention and constant caution.

That's why I like my ROPS and seat belt; they act more quickly than I do! (And I added shoulder harnesses to our old Skyhawk, luckily never had to use 'em, even when I folded a prop.)

/ Tractor roll over video #6  
Trying to figure out what sucked him under from the other side of the truck. Any ideas?

Would that not have happened with a hydro. As soon as you start coming backwards the foot slides off the pedal and should stop motion.

/ Tractor roll over video #7  
Trying to figure out what sucked him under from the other side of the truck. Any ideas? Would that not have happened with a hydro. As soon as you start coming backwards the foot slides off the pedal and should stop motion.

Someone in the other thread noticed that the left side tractor tire kept spinning, the log that was strapped to the tire came around and poked him toward the truck. Very lucky, that could have been a lot worse than damaged pride!

/ Tractor roll over video
I didn't realize there was a duplicate post, sorry. I noted in my post, I think the log got him. Lucky guy, I think that short chain and the tractor landing on the truck helped him out

/ Tractor roll over video #10  
If he had pulled the truck with the tractor going in reverse the flip over cannot happen.

No weight transfer to the rear tires backing up but at least you stand a much better chance of not being killed.

Dave M7040