I lost a good neighbor to a roundbaler.

/ I lost a good neighbor to a roundbaler. #5  
Gotta be SO careful...every time. Because Lady Luck and Mr. Murphy are just waiting to eff up your day.

/ I lost a good neighbor to a roundbaler. #6  
Sadly I did not know Mr. Buckland. RIP and condolences to his friends and family.

/ I lost a good neighbor to a roundbaler. #7  
Sad to hear this.

I really think the safety standard for the tractor implement in US market is so low!!!!! I m selling huge numbers of tractor implements to Europe, mostly in or around Germany, the safety standard is much higher there. But look at the implements in the US market, seller and manufacturers say safety first, but the reality looks like a big joke.

/ I lost a good neighbor to a roundbaler. #8  
But look at the implements in the US market, seller and manufacturers say safety first, but the reality looks like a big joke.

I did not know Mr. Buckland, but I hope he had a long and productive life. It appears he did, and left all of us too soon.

He deserved better than to use his passing as a marketing pitch for Chinese made tractor implements.

/ I lost a good neighbor to a roundbaler. #9  
I did not know Mr. Buckland, but I hope he had a long and productive life. It appears he did, and left all of us too soon.

He deserved better than to use his passing as a marketing pitch for Chinese made tractor implements.

Don't you think if people should learn something from his passing? And make some change? It's not related to where I m from. It's related to safety. No one want to see accident happen anywhere in the world.

You are funny.

/ I lost a good neighbor to a roundbaler. #10  
It's not related to where I m from.

You are correct. A choice to push marketing in response to his passing has nothing to do with your location. So, instead:

He deserved better than to use his passing as a marketing pitch for tractor implements.