Genius of the week.....

/ Genius of the week..... #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
The picture says it all...... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Attachments

• 505689-a.jpg
    505689-a.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 2,370
   / Genius of the week..... #2  
Reminds me of the warning label on a hair dryer.
Dont use while taking a shower

/ Genius of the week..... #3  
Well, yeah. But he is wearing gogles, so at least he's safe.

Cliff

/ Genius of the week..... #4  
The other interesting things about this situation are first, that he is soaking wet from the arm pits down -- I guess he had to get to the ladder somehow, and second, that if you look at the side of the pool, all you see is liquer bottles. I suspect if you could really zoom in, one of them would be less than full.

Cliff

/ Genius of the week..... #5  
When I am on a ladder I like to have someone steady it for me too. Wonder why his partner is not doing that!

/ Genius of the week..... #6  
This guy needs that other guy (working under the pickup supported by 4x4s) to steady the ladder.

/ Genius of the week..... #7  
Looks normal to me.

But then again I've spent several years working in the third world. Brings back bad memories.

Life is real cheap. Seen many loose there lives because it was cheaper than the necessary safety equipment. Usually 100 more ready to take their place for $1 a day.

/ Genius of the week..... #8  
The guy sitting on the side of the pool is NOT holding the ladder so he doesn't get fried when the drill drops in the water.
The booze bottles are all lined up. Bet they are working on a bar next to the pool.

Rich

/ Genius of the week..... #9  
Darwin's law in action.
This guy has never heard of fiberglass ladders, cordless tools and possibly a small dewatering pump?

Anyone notice the booze in the background? He must've had a nip.
phil

/ Genius of the week..... #10  
I have seen that picture before and it comes from an amazing collection from what apears to be 3rd world countries. Wish I could find them. Things like a big forklift picking up a little forklift to gain enough height. Or a 20' home made ladder built out of boards on top of a truck used to service light poles.

Great stuff......................I will look for it.

TBAR