Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #1  

Harrygoodwrench

Gold Member
Tractor
2003 JM 224, LN1714 Kioti
I don't know if anyone ever checked out this US Navy safety site. It show REAL photos of real life unsafe practices. I have to admitt I can see myself in a couple of unsafe positions but some of these are downright insane.
Take a look see. Simply amazing the chances people will take.

http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/photo/archive/default.htm

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #2  
We can only hope that alot of these folks are no longer in the gene pool.

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #3  
Man that place has a bunch I have not seen and all the old reruns also.

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #4  
LOL, lots at this nitwits idea to use his tractor's FEL for a painting platform....... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

photo111.jpg

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Geez Louise, this is the most awesome feat of unreal Tractor Backhoe operation that I have ever seen:
)</font>

It is real and they are specially designed to do that.
Cartopper Material Handler

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #7  
WOW, that is a new one on me, thanks for the link! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #8  
The TLB may be adapted to go onto a rail car but I wouldn't do it for all the tea in China! I get a big enough thrill just driving up on to a trailer.

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #9  
OK, I know, I know I know. They are dumb, stupid and dangerous, but hey, they are kind of amusing. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Amazing pics of REAL unsafe acts #10  
Well, it has given me a few good ideas of how I can get those last couple of high up oranges and grapefruits off my trees with my new Kubota LTB39! Of course, the wife might not like me climbing in her trees with my LTB... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif