Golf Cart Accident

/ Golf Cart Accident #1  

PhilNH5

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota B3000HSDCC
Yahoo News has an article about a "modified golf cart accident. One woman was killed. I think they are talking about EZ-Go type UTVs

Phil

/ Golf Cart Accident #2  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Alcohol appeared to be a factor in the accident)</font>

This seems to be a common theme in a lot of these types of accidents.

/ Golf Cart Accident #3  
You know it's weird. Most people now a days are so against drinking and Driving but they will go out drinking all day and ride ATV's and Golf Carts and such. Which in my personal opinion is just as dangerous (I realy want to say MORE dangerous because of fatigue But it is just dangerous in a different way i guess)

Doesn't make sense. Then when someone gets hurt ofr killed they want to jump up and say the ATV's are unsafe, and cause the rest of use to have to deal with goofy laws and rediculaous safety features on the equiptment we buy and use

/ Golf Cart Accident #4  
This accident happened not too far from where I live. Two golfs carts with lifts kits, modified governors and alcohol combined to end someone's life. They were using the carts to shuttle people to and from a party and things got out of hand. Apparently the two bozos that were driving didn't realize that a golf cart with a high center of gravity doing 45 MPH can tip over. One tried to pass the other and either cut in too soon or else the cart being passed tried to block. Much like an open-wheel race car, the passing cart's RR tire went up and over the other car's LF tire and it flipped. The driver had head injuries but will survive.

BTW.....both drivers are being arraigned on charges......