Chain and binders

/ Chain and binders #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Country of origin is not important unless you are an american chain maker. )</font>

Or a worker, supplier, supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier, a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, any suppliers' workers, their children, their childrens' teachers, dentists, school bus drivers the plumbers, carpenters, landscapers, car salesmen, hardware store employees that depend on the workers to have a job and and buy the goods and services that they are offering ie...........chain.

You brought it up /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Chain and binders #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Country of origin is not important unless you are an american chain maker. )</font>

Or a worker, supplier, supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier, a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, any suppliers' workers, their children, their childrens' teachers, dentists, school bus drivers the plumbers, carpenters, landscapers, car salesmen, hardware store employees that depend on the workers to have a job and and buy the goods and services that they are offering ie...........chain.

You brought it up /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Chain and binders #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Or a worker, supplier, supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier, a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, any suppliers' workers, their children, their childrens' teachers, dentists, school bus drivers the plumbers, carpenters, landscapers, car salesmen, hardware store employees that depend on the workers to have a job and and buy the goods and services that they are offering ie...........chain.
)</font>

I think that you covered the whole "supply chain". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am sorry but I couldn't pass up that pun. It was just to easy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Chain and binders #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Or a worker, supplier, supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier, a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier of a supplier, any suppliers' workers, their children, their childrens' teachers, dentists, school bus drivers the plumbers, carpenters, landscapers, car salesmen, hardware store employees that depend on the workers to have a job and and buy the goods and services that they are offering ie...........chain.
)</font>

I think that you covered the whole "supply chain". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am sorry but I couldn't pass up that pun. It was just to easy. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Chain and binders #25  
Bugger, yes I brought it up but edited it out in all of two minutes time. You were quick on the draw. I type this on my Thailand made Dell keyboard, while drinking from my Taiwan made coffee cup. Foreign made products are the way it is. My trailer was made in Mexico, chevy truck made in canada, so why should I buy american made chain?

/ Chain and binders #26  
Bugger, yes I brought it up but edited it out in all of two minutes time. You were quick on the draw. I type this on my Thailand made Dell keyboard, while drinking from my Taiwan made coffee cup. Foreign made products are the way it is. My trailer was made in Mexico, chevy truck made in canada, so why should I buy american made chain?

/ Chain and binders #27  
Why should local, state, and federal agencies hire US engineering firms to design and build roads, bridges, sewers etc. Offshore firms would be much cheaper and a better use of the taxpayer's dollar which is in short supply lately...wonder why?

/ Chain and binders #28  
Why should local, state, and federal agencies hire US engineering firms to design and build roads, bridges, sewers etc. Offshore firms would be much cheaper and a better use of the taxpayer's dollar which is in short supply lately...wonder why?

/ Chain and binders #29  
Goods are not equal to services. If you can't handle our international economy than it's best to go hide in the woods somewhere alone. You are free to purchase US or foreign chain in this open market. I have never broken a chinese or US chain, don't know anyone who has when using them as designed.

There was a chinese chain thread a while back that went in to more depth on the matter. Obviously, there is no right or wrong but it is a personal issue based on your values and traditions.

/ Chain and binders #30  
Goods are not equal to services. If you can't handle our international economy than it's best to go hide in the woods somewhere alone. You are free to purchase US or foreign chain in this open market. I have never broken a chinese or US chain, don't know anyone who has when using them as designed.

There was a chinese chain thread a while back that went in to more depth on the matter. Obviously, there is no right or wrong but it is a personal issue based on your values and traditions.