How fast can your tractor go the road or street?

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street? #1  

JohnBoy45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800DT
Hi, My Kubota L2800DT tractor top speed is 13 mph. I have heard about some John Deere tractors going up to 25 mph and is this true?

Thanks, Terry

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street?
Hi, My Kubota L2800DT tractor top speed is 13 mph. I have heard about some John Deere tractors going up to 25 mph and is this true?

Thanks, Terry

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street? #3  
I used to run my Uncle's Graham Bradley at about 35 mph. That is movin right along. Thirteen years old taking my cousins 3 miles to town for a movie. Fun tractor to drive down the gravel and dirt roads past Grandma's house. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Don't know about the new Deere, but in my youth the 2cyl Deere were not too fast compared to some of the others. But I wouldn't doubt 25 mph on the new ones.

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street? #4  
I used to run my Uncle's Graham Bradley at about 35 mph. That is movin right along. Thirteen years old taking my cousins 3 miles to town for a movie. Fun tractor to drive down the gravel and dirt roads past Grandma's house. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Don't know about the new Deere, but in my youth the 2cyl Deere were not too fast compared to some of the others. But I wouldn't doubt 25 mph on the new ones.

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street? #5  
I've had both of mine doing over 60mph on a 4 lane divided highway. On the 2 lane roads we have hills and turns so I tend to slow the truck down when I am towing the tractor on its trailer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street? #6  
I've had both of mine doing over 60mph on a 4 lane divided highway. On the 2 lane roads we have hills and turns so I tend to slow the truck down when I am towing the tractor on its trailer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Have a friend that works at my local Kubota dealer and he said Kubota is built for pulling power over speed.

Terry

Have a friend that works at my local Kubota dealer and he said Kubota is built for pulling power over speed.

Terry

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street? #9  
My Kubota M8950 goes about 18 mph on the street or even in a field -- it doesn't know the difference.

Hey Terry, did you move? Your location now says Nashville.

/ How fast can your tractor go the road or street? #10  
My Kubota M8950 goes about 18 mph on the street or even in a field -- it doesn't know the difference.

Hey Terry, did you move? Your location now says Nashville.