Another Funny Video

/ Another Funny Video #2  
MarkStewart said:
Came across this video the other day, pretty good entertainment.

Maybe I'm being a spoilsport but I don't see great humor in watching videos of accidents in which at least some of the people are clearly injured. Yes, there is humor if you can imagine these being Hollywood stunts. I guess it is just that this is the safety forum so I wasn't in the mood.

/ Another Funny Video #3  
Maybe not necessarily funny, but it certainly does show 'what can possibly go wrong' when you do stupid stuff.

/ Another Funny Video #4  
I agree, none of them looked very funny. Rather, they should have been entitled "What happens when you do not apply common sense."

/ Another Funny Video #5  
There sure is a bunch of 'stupid' going on in this world.

Nothing wrong with having a good laugh from it -- thanks for sharing.

/ Another Funny Video #6  
There is an old definition for the difference between comedy and tragedy:
"comedy is when it happens to someone else, tragedy is when it happens to you." There is the knowledge gained from experience and the knowledge gained by intelligence. By experience you learn from your mistakes, by intelligence you learn from others mistakes. Your choice. Hopefully, laugh if you must, but be intelligent about it.

/ Another Funny Video #7  
I have to agree, they are good learning tools. Always expect the unexpected.
But I recently saw a video entitled.
US Intelligence summed up.
In the is video it showed the viewpoint of a jet in Iraq, where the pilot, ended up gunning down a friendly tank on the ground.
A true accident, and you could tell how her felt from the words he said as he returned. For me it was very emotional. A reality of what they are dealing with in the war.
Yet the Title was very deceptive, and disrespectful to the soldiers.
(and I am not usually offended).
I'm sure the last thing this Pilot needed was to have his tragedy on display for the whole world to see. Yes, It is good that we people get a real view of things. But I'm sure he has a lot to live with, without the site using such a bad title to the video.
AL