Shibaura SD 2043

/ Shibaura SD 2043 #1  

Orlando

Hi there

I had a tractor yanmar 1300D but had to change.
At this point I get a Shibaura sd2043. It seems to me very good, however I do not know what are some buttons on the right side.
Would anyone has any idea?
thank you

/ Shibaura SD 2043
Here is some pictures

/ Shibaura SD 2043 #3  
Hello from a happy gray market tractor owner, I have a sd2643 it's the same as a ford 1900-1910. The set of switches on the rh side on mine are not wired to anything except the large knob op front it's for the 3pt. Lift. The large handle by your right leg would operate the 3pt lift if the electric switch was not on it.the valve that moves the lift is moved by two elect. Moters that the joy stick switch works. You can post questions on the ford new holland forum and buy parts manuals for.

/ Shibaura SD 2043 #4  
Hi - I was just wondering how you found out what the corresponding Ford model was for your Shibaura. I have an SD2043, and I really need to locate a service manual for the engine. I need to do a rebuild. Any suggestions?

/ Shibaura SD 2043 #5  
Hi - I was just wondering how you found out what the corresponding Ford model was for your Shibaura. I have an SD2043, and I really need to locate a service manual for the engine. I need to do a rebuild. Any suggestions?

:welcome:

/ Shibaura SD 2043 #6  
There aren't English manuals for the SD2040/3, but there are manuals for
similar US tractors. The Ford 1710 would be the closest.