Shibaura SE 1640 Hydraulic pump

/ Shibaura SE 1640 Hydraulic pump #1  

ArcticFord

Tractor
Ferguson TEA20 / Ford 1920
Have to admit that my Shibaura need a new pump!:( When I contacted the OEM supplier in Norway they did not have any. European Shibaura in Netherland sayed that the pump was no longer delivered from them. Some months ago I asked Messick's | Dealer for New Holland, Case IH, Kubota, Cub Cadet and More | Online Parts, Sales & Service. if they could deliver as a Ford part. Sorry, they could not.
So, I need a pump, Shibaura part #SBA340040130 or New Holland #83925215.

Here`s the parts catalog :1200 2 CYL COMPACT TRACTOR (1/79-12/82)

Anyone know where to get "the heart" in the hydraulic system ?:)

/ Shibaura SE 1640 Hydraulic pump #2  
It shows up as a good number, but it is not available through New Holland? Any European New Holland dealers? Is it a Kayaba/ KYB pump?

/ Shibaura SE 1640 Hydraulic pump #3  
Try: hydraulicrepair.net/shibaura

/ Shibaura SE 1640 Hydraulic pump
TractorTech, I have to say I`ve got the wrong partnumber for my Shibaura in my first thread. My Shibaura parts catalog, in old fashion paper, figure of Hydraulic pump is 100% the same as New Holland online catalog figure covering Ford 1300.
This Ford 1300 part number supply a pump at a price of ca. 20,000,- norvegian kroner. More than the tractor itself.
And last,, yes it is a Kayaba /KYB pump as far as I have found out searching the net. I cant imagine that only Shibaura uses this pump. The pump is problaly used on other tractors also, but with noncorresponding parts numbers. There are no interchangeable / crossfitting tables out here dealing hydraulic pumps.
I am out of ideas,,

/ Shibaura SE 1640 Hydraulic pump #5  
I can probably supply you with a pump. Email me the info from the end of the pump.