Anyone have any documentation of Shibaura SU1341?

/ Anyone have any documentation of Shibaura SU1341? #1  

Pera

Tractor
Shibaura SU1341
Hi!

we are new owners on Shibaura SU1341. We didnエt get any documentation with it.

Can anyone point any place where I can find/purchase user manual etc?

BR Petri

/ Anyone have any documentation of Shibaura SU1341?
Thank you. I´m afraid these websites are some kind of scams. I already tried one of those which advertised to have manual and paid for nothing. I even asked Shibaura Europe and Japan. But they said that this model has been produced only for Japan domestic market and they don't have documentation about it.

/ Anyone have any documentation of Shibaura SU1341? #5  
Check the site best-used-tractors.com for shibauara tractor manuals. Call them first to see it they have it in stock. I looked at their site and the manual is $52. for the SU1341

/ Anyone have any documentation of Shibaura SU1341? #6  
Thank you. I´m afraid these websites are some kind of scams. I already tried one of those which advertised to have manual and paid for nothing. I even asked Shibaura Europe and Japan. But they said that this model has been produced only for Japan domestic market and they don't have documentation about it.
Sorry about that as there are scammers everywhere. As George said, I always check sites out first before sending any money.

/ Anyone have any documentation of Shibaura SU1341?
I have asked from Japan and Europe, they didn´t have those. I seems that Ford 1100 have some similar technics, anyone know where I can download owner's manual for ford 1100 (for free :))