Shibaura SD1840

/ Shibaura SD1840 #1  

gbstu

Tractor
Shibaura SD1840
Hi,

I've recently bought a, new to me, Shibaura SD1840. The rear wheel track seem quite narrow, I'm concerned about the safety on my hilly property. I've purchased a ROPS through the NY state program, and considering adding wheel spacers. My question is, I've measured the hub and it looks like a 5.75dia 5 lug configuration, does anyone know if this is the same as a ford (or other tractor)? Where could I purchase a 3in or so wide spacer?

Also, the fenders on this tractor are quite dented and will take a lot of work to repair. Does anyone know where I could source replacements? Do Ford 1500 tractor fenders fit (I read somewhere the Ford 1500 tractor is similar to the Shibaura SD1840).

and, finally one more question, I want to service the tractor, are there any manuals available that would walk me through this?

Thank you, Stu

/ Shibaura SD1840 #2  
You can get a manual here. It covers several models including the SD1840. I did a quick search and could find no free downloads for your required manual.

Shibauramanuals

I also replied to your other post.

/ Shibaura SD1840
I have the Ford 1300 operators manual (which I'm told is similar the 1840), I cannot find a trans or rear axle dipstick, does anyone know the fluid capacities (they are not stated in the manual)
Thx, stu