SD2043

/ SD2043 #1  

rightsideinlet

Tractor
Shibarua SD2043
Hello out there everyone! I was looking for some advice on a hydrolic problem I am having with my Shibarua 2043. Front loader is working great but, the 3 pt has always been a bit slow and lethargical. Past several months it would raise and then go down super slowly. Now it just quit working. I pulled the control box off and found that mice had gotten in there and made a nest chewing on some of the wires. I fixed the wire but, still nothing so I found that the control of the 3pt is via two selinoid valves. I was able to pull the one out and take a look at it to clean it up and it looks fine. The other one is a bit of a job to get out. Anyhow I would not mind switching this thing over to a regular control valve like my front loader if possible. Anyone have any suggestions? or have any of ya run into this problem before? It's been a pretty solid tractor the past 8yrs. Thanks

/ SD2043 #2  
I get a lot of calls on electric over hydraulic not working. Converting to manual controls is a viable option. But without physically having the tractor it is hard to tell you how to do it. Usually when I get the tractor it isn't working right & it is hard to determine the hydraulic circuit. You'll need to remove the control valve & determine which passages the oil is supposed to go with the valve in different positions & make a manifold so you can hook up the hoses to the valve correctly.