Fan blade

/ Fan blade #1  

razorfan78

Tractor
exhibits as 1849
I replaced water pump on a sd1840 fan blade bolt holes in New pump are wider anyone have any suggestions

/ Fan blade #2  
Where did you get your pump from? Best thing to do on these tractors is to do some measuring before ordering and ask questions before purchase. Welcome to the forum. Have you look thru some of the past post, to see if anyone has had this problem?

/ Fan blade #3  
Take both water pumps to a machine shop or a garage and have them press the old hub onto the new water pump.

Edited to add that you could also have the new hub threaded for the old fan or drill a new set of matching holes in the fan hub.

/ Fan blade
Well.... Good news I contacted southern global where I bought my pump and they sent me a fan to fit the new pump at no chg. And it's better than the original ! New one has six blades and pulls more air the old one only has 4.

/ Fan blade #5  
Good deal, if you don't mind me askin how much? Might be lookin for one myself to put on my P21F 4x4 25hp.

/ Fan blade
It was $115 plus shipping, a local New Holland dealer wanted $300 for the same pump. Southern global does have a website but I prefer to talk to them by phone.

/ Fan blade
It was $115 plus shipping, a local New Holland dealer wanted $300 for the same pump. Southern global does have a website but I prefer to talk to them by phone.
The dealer was prairie implement in stuttgart