A few pics of the Farmtrac 80 and loader

/ A few pics of the Farmtrac 80 and loader #1  

Charolais

Platinum Member
Tractor
Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 100, Stoll loader, bucket, forks & root grapple
I think I've figured out this picture posting thing so I'll post a couple of the Farmtrac 80. And yes the tractor needs a bath. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif But it won't get one till spring. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Attachments

• 564197-farmtrac80.JPG
    564197-farmtrac80.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 1,333
   / A few pics of the Farmtrac 80 and loader
Yep it looks like a Ford. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 564198-platform.JPG
    564198-platform.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,173
Here's a side view. I bet you're wondering what that orange string is there for. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif When I'm feeding feeder calves hay I use that tube as a trash can. When it's full of twine I clean it out and start filling again. I use all of that tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 564201-rightside.JPG
    564201-rightside.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 608
   / A few pics of the Farmtrac 80 and loader #4  
Nice looking set-up! I hope that it does everything you want and more! It looks pretty clean to me, my tractor looks like a wad of mud with tires, we have rain, rain, more rain, and lots of mud.
You don't like them Charolais cattle do you?

Hi Lenarguy
Been loading fill dirt with the tractor. Still has some on the front end. The pictures don't show the dirt to bad. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif We've been dry since Christmas here. Just about got flooded last night though. <font color="blue">You don't like them Charolais cattle do you? </font> Yea I like them Charolais. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif We in the southeast have got enough of them now that we have buyers and they sell pretty good here. Laura's Lean Meats has a buyer at our sale barn every week now and that helps.

I'll stick a pic in this post of 3 heifers and a Murray Grey bull I'm going to use for crossbreeding. Charolais X Murray Grey = Chargrey. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Took me 4 years to find a Murray Grey bull. They're just making their way southward through Va.

Got 160 hours on the tractor now. No problems so far. Really like that Perkins engine. Pretty strong.

Attachments

• 564810-MGCH.jpg
    564810-MGCH.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 498