Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months!

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months! #1  

rogdan

Gold Member
Tractor
Farmtrac 360 DTC TLB
Wow this seems to beat everyone else by two year or more. I plan on checking out the 360DTC TLB tomorrow. The dealer gave me a phone price of $24,000 and said it is not negotiable with this special financing. Does this sound phony? should I keep looking?

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months! #2  
The Farmtrac 360DTC is a great tractor. Excellent in all aspects. Go check out the dealer and ask some folks here if they know who that dealer is. As far as the machine, it is great.

Gamble, is this 60mo. 0% for real? I don't see it on the site. Maybe the dealer is buying it down an additional 12months from the 48mo 0% Farmtrac is offering.

Thanks,
Maka

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months! #3  
It is a dealer buy down deal. 48 months is available to Frenzy participants without dealer participation (buyer gets the lower price)

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months!
Interesting, that must be why there is no wiggle room on the price take it or leave it. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
I have located another dealer in the area and will see what his offer is, could be better with 48 months 0% if the price comes down.
Should I be able to,beat $24,000 /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months! #5  
You are all right. If a dealer qualifies to take part in the FarmTrac Frenzy promotion then they get to offer 0% for 48 months at no charge to either the dealer or customer. The 0% for 60 months there is a dealer participation fee.

That being said I wouldn't worry about the 60 month finance, just go 48 and see what kind of deal he can make you. And in my opinion there is some wiggle room there. Talk to the other dealer and see what he says.

Also, make sure you are looking at a brand new 360DTC...you can tell this if the loader and backhoe are blue. The new blue loader is a totally different design then old black one (much better profile but same great specs), backhoes are the same just a new one will be FarmTrac blue instead of black.

If that dealer has an old stock 360DTC with black FEL and BH and wants 24K for it then he better be willing to wiggle some! Good luck and keep us posted...you are looking at a great machine.

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months!
Now that I have been there it is evidently the older version as it has both black FEL and BH. So all the ones coming to dealers from now on will be the new design and blue ?(no older versions in company stock)
The dealer is a real nice guy and said Farmtrac requires him to do the 50 hour service for warranty issues. So with free delivery and free pick up for the 50 hour service thats more savings over another brand.
I really did not like the BH subframe it looks to have only 8" of clearance with the BH removed and this is with AG tires. are there any after market choices for the 360 DTC?
I may opt out of the BH and he priced the tractor and FEL at $19,000.
A phone call to the other dealer gets the TLB at the same price but only with 48 month 0% but it should be a newer one as he would have to order it.

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months! #7  
Interesting topic... I was just quoted a price of $21,200 for a 390HST w/ FEL, Loaded Tires (Rim Guard) and Pallet Forks - Delivered for the 0%- 60month financing option. Was looking a the Montana 3940HST but they don't have as good of financing options. Very tempting....decisions, decisions /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Farmtrac 0%/ 60 months! #8  
The backhoe subframe comes off with the backhoe. only the bracket at the draw bar and under the loader brackets remain on the tractor.