2210 Filter numbers?

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #11  
   / 2210 Filter numbers? #12  
For my 2320 I even had the Donaldson filter number from the old filter and it still would not crossover to anything else I could find
Do you still have the number? :confused:

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #13  

Im sorry I dont, I held on to if for a couple months and after not finding an alternative source threw the filter away..

Ill look thru my paperwork and see if I wrote the number down someplace though

Sorry

Brian

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #14  
Im sorry I dont, I held on to if for a couple months and after not finding an alternative source threw the filter away..
Ill look thru my paperwork and see if I wrote the number down someplace though
Sorry
Brian
:( Bummer. Oh, well. It's not like it has to be changed every week or anything. It's just nice to have an alternate source of supply, in case the J-D guy, who's 50 miles away, anyway, is closed, and you have all the oil drained out and discover the filter in the box actually ISN'T the proper one (happened to me once :( :( ), or, is the proper one, but somebody must have dropped the box and dented the filter, even though the box has no marks :( or something otherwise Murphy's Law'ish.. :rolleyes:

The cost for the OEM LVA12812 filter may not be too far out of line, actually; my 955 takes a J-D #AM102723 filter, which crosses to a couple different brands, and the price from my NAPA guy is just about the same as the J-D guy (~$24.00). Those must be pretty specialized filters, I know they sure feel heavy-duty!!

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #15  

Sorry it took so long, but I ended up finding my paperwork under a whole lot of other paperwork on my desk..

for my 2320 - the hydraulic/transmission filter I took off was a Donaldson 198129-29310

The JD filter was AL156625 (which was NOT the filter number (LVA-802724 which was replaced by LVA802765) listed in my owners manual)

good luck

Brian

/ 2210 Filter numbers? #16  
Updated with a Wix transmission filter and A/C Delco oil and fuel filters.

Attachments

• John Deere 2305 Filter X-Ref.pdf
    7.4 KB · Views: 615