Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 #1  

gregfender

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501 HST
I have finally decided upon the CK35 and have found one with a FEL at the local dealer for $16200. From what I have seen, this seems like a very fair price. Any feedback on those numbers? Thanks!

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 #2  
Hey gregfender,
That is a remarkable price, did you get the quote after Jan 1? The free loader program expired, so make sure that is still a good price. If so, I would run to the dealer and purchase that tractor. If that is a current NEW tractor(recent arrival) he is losing money on this deal if you figure in battery, assembly and shipping.
You better hurry before he figures it out.
KiotiDave

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35
It's a new 2010. He told me if we can get the paperwork filed by Jan. 15th, Kioti will honor the free FEL promo. I am going to talk to him today and if everything looks good, pick it up.

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 #4  
I don't know where you guys find these tractors so cheap.
Up here in Nova Scotia they want $ 25,000. ( new ) for that tractor Plus
15 % Tax on top of that ( $28750.00 ) . And I just cannot justify spending that kind of money where as I 'm only using it around the farm and in the woods. Sell me a 35 for $16000. and I'll buy it.
What is the price on a 35 with a backhoe and FEL down there in the USA ?
The dollar is now at PAR. But you would think up here there still thinking the dollar is only worth 65 cents.That is why they have to charge more.
Right now I could use one with the snow storm coming down on us today.
Anyway that's my Rant for the day.
The Fox

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 #5  
It's a new 2010. He told me if we can get the paperwork filed by Jan. 15th, Kioti will honor the free FEL promo. I am going to talk to him today and if everything looks good, pick it up.

Hey,
I hope it works for you. Those tractors had to be delivered by 12/31 and paperwork dated as such. If you are financing through Kioti it will not work.
I hope it works for you, that is a big savings.
KiotiDave

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 #6  
15 % Tax on top of that ( $28750.00 ) . And I just cannot justify spending that kind of money where as I 'm only using it around the farm and in the woods. Sell me a 35 for $16000. and I'll buy it.
The dollar is now at PAR. But you would think up here there still thinking the dollar is only worth 65 cents.That is why they have to charge more.
The Fox

Sent you a PM. :)

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 #7  
The Fox

That $16,000 certainly is a good price.

I got a quote from the Vernon BC dealer a couple of days ago for a CK 35HST with FEL and industrial tires. With a Kioti $1,200 discount for cash, and a dealer matching $1,200 discount (ie total $2,400) he quoted $21,770. I'm disappointed I missed the free loader event but the dealer said it will likely be offered again in March. So I'll wait until then. The loader is worth about $3,970 but the other discounts would not apply. So the price (assuming a free loader event) should be $21,770 + $2,400 - $3,970 = $20,200.

Ballast for the tires is not included but the dealer said calcium and tubes would add about $300 to $350. I will likely opt for a beet juice ballast such as Bio Tire Ballast instead.

Also, I'm leaning to a DK35 HST instead of a CK35 for approximately $2,000 more.

I'll wait a few months and see if the free loader event comes back.

PLUS 14% HST TAX.

/ Ready to pull the trigger on a CK35 #8  
Did you buy? Did he honor his price? The program did expire Dec. 31 so he won't get his credit even if done by Jan. 15. That is final paperwork due date, not program end-date. Make sure he didn't backdate your paperwork.