Carrying spare stuff on the tractor?

/ Carrying spare stuff on the tractor? #12  
My plastic ammo box leaks. I tried to make an improved gasket with hot glue, no luck.

/ Carrying spare stuff on the tractor?
This is what I came up with:
Caddy_01.jpg

This is what it looks like off the tractor.
Caddy_02.jpg
Here is the bottom.
Caddy_03.jpg
Here it is hung.

The caddy is made of a SMV bracket, a 4 inch shelf bracket, a 3 inch PVC coupler, a 4 in PVC end cap and coupler a cut up can koozie, some bolts and zip strips.

What do you all think?

/ Carrying spare stuff on the tractor? #15  
I have no luck carrying carbonated beverages on my tractor or mower. The vibration quickly flattens it out

I have no luck carrying carbonated beverages on my tractor or mower. The vibration quickly flattens it out

The beer does too. :( But at least I don't have to really worry about it spilling. And it allows me to light up while still having something to drink afterward.

/ Carrying spare stuff on the tractor? #17  
Just an update.

I drilled a two holes through the bottom of the big side to let out any water it collects (the occasional rain that makes it under the tractor's shelter). I need to make sure that the grease rag is all the way in. When I brush by a tree or bush it can pull it out. But otherwise it is working well.

/ Carrying spare stuff on the tractor? #19  
Pretty innovative. (sp?) I don't want to start drilling into the tractor. I like the idea of using what is available.

Pretty innovative. (sp?) I don't want to start drilling into the tractor. I like the idea of using what is available.

Thanks.

I didn't drill anything in the tractor. The holes were drilled in the end cap piece. That is the larger of the two cylinders. I was finding dew and other liquid collecting in it.